Experience the Orient: Have you always wanted to stroll around a bazar, smell the spices in the air and taste the delicious sweets? Marrakech will be the place for you. It has this very special atmosphere that you expect from an old oriental city.
On this trip that I found for you on ebookers, you can count on all that. Ryanair flies you from Dublin to Marrakech with convenient flight times. Once you arrived, you have the choice: take a taxi from the airport, which will be pretty cheap, but agree on a fare with the driver before you get in (around €15); or you rent a car for also only little money. That would also give you the freedom of driving wherever you like and discover Morocco further. The 3 star B&B Riad Picolina (94% on Tripadvisor) is very popular, especially the landlord makes things easy for you. Breakfast is also included and you even find a pool in the Arab-style B&B! It is ideal for making it your starting point for travelling around Marrakech and the area.
- Marrakech: 8 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €290
- Travel period: 09/04/2014 – 16/04/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 26ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Picolina
- Rating: 94% on TripAdvisor out of 18 reviews
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Marrakech (RAK)
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: take a taxi but make sure you agree on the fare before you get in. Should be around €15.
- Rental car: €25 per day at hertz
- Price: only €290 per person based on two adults sharing