I’m sure you’ve always knew that travelling off-peak yields some fantastic bargains, but even I have to admit that this is pretty fantastic!
Cheap Holiday to Marrakech
Jet off to the exotic city of Marrakech, a place where West meets East! I put together this wicked bargain using Expedia, which comes with both your return flights from Dublin as well as 4 nights at the Riad l’Oiseau du Paradis
This hotel is located right in the heart of the Medina, the city’s incredible Old Town that dates back centuries. The cosy rooms and Middle Eastern touches definitely give this place a romantic touch, and you’ll be able to chill out in the traditional courtyard complete with a little pool to dip in.
4 days will be plenty of time to get a real feel for the city. Soak up the sights, sounds and smells of the legendary Jemaa el-Fnaa market, admire the beauty of Moroccan architecture at Bahia Palace, or enjoy a quiet few hours to yourselves exploring the breathtaking gardens of Majorelle or Menara. Towards evening you can enjoy some of the tastiest dishes in the world and sample a whole wealth of local dishes. If you want a particularly romantic evening, I definitely recommend Dar Cherifa – it’s set in a serene courtyard in a traditional riad which makes for the perfect setting.
To book your cheap holiday to Marrakech, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Cheap Holiday to Marrakech: 4 Nights in Central Riad incl. Breakfast & Flights only €137pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 02/12/2018 – 06/12/2018
- Alternative dates:
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad l’Oiseau du Paradis
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Super central (Medina district)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €137 per person based on two adults sharing