Now, this deal is truly amazing! More specifically the Riad is brilliant! You are going to love this offer that I found on ebookers.ie because it opens the door to your very own Oriental fairytale.
From Dublin you’re flying to Marrakech and since taxi prices are dirt cheap it costs nothing to take one to the hotel. So the highlight of your stay, as I have already mentioned is definitely your accommodation. You will stay at the top-rated, 4-star Riad Ajmal. 291 guests have left brilliant reviews of Tripadvisor and rated it with 97%!
The hotel is a typical Riad in the sense of its strictly traditional Moroccan style. However, everything – the decor, the patio with its magical pool, the drawing room, your room – everything was delicately designed with fantastic quality which creates a very special feel-good atmosphere. You will really feel like a prince or princess in the Riad Ajmal. The landlord Mustafa takes great care of making sure your stay becomes as comfortable as possible. In the morning you can enjoy a nice breakfast and then wander off into the Old Town. Since your hotel is located in Medina, you’re right there once you step out of the door. Nevertheless the riad is a quiet and a hidden gem, therefore, an ideal place to relax. Use this oasis of tranquillity to balance out the buzz of Marrakech and its vibrant atmosphere. I think having both so close together and combined is the perfect mix for an authentic and wonderful oriental holiday!
- Marrakech: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €361
- Travel period: 28/09/2014 – 05/10/2014
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 25ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech (RAK)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Ajmal
- Rating: 97% on TripAdvisor out of 291 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Medina, Marrakech
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: taxi (€2, 19mins)
- Price: only €361 per person based on two adults sharing