14 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights
Hotel San Cristobal
Departure airport Dublin
airline Aer Lingus
meals No Catering
Everyone loves Marbella – situated on the popular Costa del Sol, it’s easily one of the classiest resorts in the region and offers great opportunities for nightlife, relaxation, sunbathing and yacht trips. Oh, and spas for that matter!
You’ll be staying at the San Cristobal Hotel, which is situated right in the centre of town. The classy marina is just a short walk away, as are the lovely sandy beaches fringed with palm trees. You’ll be able to waste no time at all in exploring the city! The lovely old town is just a few blocks away and it’s definitely worth checking out for its lovely cafés and restaurants.
As for day trips I can definitely recommend heading up to the incredible town of Ronda, which is perched on top of a deep ravine – super impressive to see and an amazing place to sit down for lunch and watch the world go by! Puerto Banus is another fantastic town to visit too. The route there features some of the best nightclubs in the region. You could even hire a car and explore the nearby Sierra Blanca mountains too!
Simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Marbella Holiday: 14 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only €463
- Travel period: 21/04/2018 – 05/05/2018
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel San Cristobal
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Marbella
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €463 per person based on two adults sharing