Sometimes it can be frustrating finding a getaway thats a good place to go and doesn’t break the bank. It does not always have to be this way through and to prove it to you I have found this magnificent joint offer from Trivago and My Flight Finder. It will see you and a friend escaping for some carefree fun to the amazing city of Manchester for two nights this May.
Great Value Manchester Break
One of my favourite locations for shopping and dining in the world is the amazing Northern Quarter area of Manchester. Here you will find a huge variety of fashion outlets to cater for all tastes. Not only that but you’ll also find some of the best cafes and restaurants in the city! My personal favourite is to head to the Icelandic inspired Takk coffee shop for some gourmet good stuff.
The accommodation and flights for this deal have to be booked separately. You will be staying in the cosy and convenient Travelodge Manchester Central Arena hotel. It has a very high rating of 4/5 out of 580 reviews on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence also. Its central location gives you the perfect launchpad to make the most of your two nights as you will be directly beside all the major attractions.
So, Why not sneak an extra holiday in before your summer this year? ;) Follow the links below to book this fantastic offer today.
- Great Value Manchester Break: 2 Nights incl. Stay in a Centrally Located Hotel and Return Flights for only €106
- Travel period: 05/06/2018 – 07/06/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Travelodge Manchester Central Arena
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 580 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: City-centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: €7-10 on train
- Price: only €106 per person based on two adults sharing