Manchester City Break
2-3 Nights in Central Hotel and Return Flights
meals No Catering
Feeling a bit tired and need a bit of a break? Why don’t you treat yourself to a wonderful Manchester city break!
Manchester Single Holiday
I put together this great bargain with Hotels Combined and my Flight Finder. From there it’s just a short trip to your super-central hotel. The Gardens Hotel is located only 5 minutes from Canal Street, Piccadilly and The Gay Village, it has great ratings and will make an ideal starting point for you to explore the city.
Since the big make-over of Manchester more than a decade ago this city puts itself in the best light. I love the way they have combined their old status as an industrial centre with the renaissance of the city as being a stronghold in art and culture. Check out the Urban Heritage Park in Castlefield, where they have restored old buildings and warehouses along Bridgewater Canal. If you like arts, visit Manchester Art Gallery that features numerous well-known paintings from many eras. One of my favourites for a nice day, though, is China Town close by the gallery. Grab yourself a wonderful snack and taste the Far East in Manchester.
Whatever you decide to do it’s going to be a great Manchester city break!
- Manchester City Break: 2-3 Nights in Central Hotel and Return Flights for only €101
- Provider: Hotels Combined and my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 2-3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Gardens Hotel
- Score: 7.1/10
- Location: city centre
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €101 per person based on two people sharing