While I do enjoy jetting off to an unfamiliar destination where they all speak a different language there’s a lot to be said for heading to the UK. I’ve found a pretty amazing Manchester shopping trip on Expedia that is the perfect little getaway. Plus it’s just in time for all the amazing sales ;)
Manchester Shopping Trip
The great thing about this offer is that you won’t have to worry one little bit about the location. You’ll be staying right in the heart of the city! Even better you’ll be staying right in the heart of the shopping area of the city. The easyHotel Manchester is located right next to the famous Northern Quarter. Here you’ll find plenty of great shops to spend your money in. Each of the rooms is basic but serve the purpose during your short stay in the city.
Along with your stay in this fabulous hotel you’ve got your return flights included too. In just a couple of clicks, you’ll be able to start planning all the things that you’ll buy. The Northern Quarter is probably my favourite part of the city. Whether it’s the shops, the bars or the restaurants I think the atmosphere is top notch! During your stay, you’ll also be able to make a stop off at the Trafford Centre. Its absolutely massive and has tonnes of shops!
All of the details are just below so follow the link to grab your relaxing break!
- Manchester Shopping Trip: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel in the Northern Quarter incl. Return Flights for just €92
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 23/01/2019 – 26/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: easyHotel Manchester
- Score: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre location
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €92 per person based on two adults sharing