I have found this magnificent joint offer Expedia. It will see you and a friend escaping for some carefree fun to the amazing city of Manchester for two nights this June This Manchester city break is a sure cure for the blues and will have you feeling tip top in no time at all.
Manchester City Break
One of my favourite locations for shopping and dining in the world is the seemingly never-ending Trafford Centre. Here you will find a huge variety of fashion outlets to cater for all tastes and also in the main food-court you will be sure to find a delicious meal to fill your stomach after a long session of retail therapy.
If the purpose of your desired holiday is to have a laugh, then a trip to The Comedy Store is exactly what I’d prescribe. A nice dinner, a few drinks and plenty of laughs is the perfect concoction for a great night out. If you have a sweet tooth, Millie’s Cookies will be right up your street! :)
You will be staying in the cosy and convenient City Warehouse Aparthotel Manchester hotel. It has a very high rating of 4.5/5 out of 417 reviews on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence also. Its central location gives you the perfect launchpad to make the most of your two nights as you will be directly beside all the major attractions.
Why not sneak in a cheeky Manchester city break this September? ;) Follow the links below to book this fantastic offer today.
- Manchester City Break: 2 Nights Incl. 4* Hotel in a Great Location and Flights for only €127
- Travel period: 06/06/2018 – 08/06/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: City Warehouse Aparthotel Manchester
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 417 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Location: central
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Price: only €127 per person based on two adults sharing