You just can’t say no to a little getaway to the UK! Just a short hop on the plane and you’re there – perfect for a cheeky weekend away! You’ll have plenty of time to get stuck into all the nightlife and sightseeing, and trust me when I say that Manchester’s got plenty of all that!
Manchester City Break Deal
One of the UK’s main cultural hubs, Manchester is a city that produces great music, TV and everything in between. From live concerts and heaving clubs to record shops and classy blues bars, the city will cater to you no matter what your tastes. When you add to that fantastic shopping, trendy areas and plenty of awesome restaurants, you’ve got the recipe for a perfect city break away! I definitely recommend heading to the Northern Quarter or heading to the Gay Village area by the canal. Lots of amazing nightlife and lovely areas to chill!
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, so you’ve got return flights from Shannon and your accommodation included. You’ll be staying at the Motel One at the Royal Exchange, so you’re a stone’s throw from the heart of the city. Did I mention that this place is super trendy too?
To book your break away, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Manchester City Break Deal: 2-Night Weekend Stay in Trendy Central Hotel incl. Shannon Flights only €165
- Travel period: 22/09/2017 – 24/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Motel One Manchester Royal Exchange
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €165 per person based on two adults sharing