An amazing city for having a bit of craic, Manchester is awash with amazing bars, clubs and live music venues – perfect for a mini-breakaway!
- 29/04/2019 – 02/05/2019 €116
- 19/05/2019 – 22/05/2019 €129
- 04/06/2019 – 07/06/2019 €141
- 16/06/2019 – 19/06/2019 €155
- 24/06/2019 – 27/06/2019 €174
- 04/05/2019 – 07/05/2019 €151
With these deals I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can enjoy a 3-night break right in the heart of the city. You’ll have your return flights as well as your stay at the ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street. Newly refurbished and featuring a super-swanky restaurant and bar area, it has all of the quality you’d expect from an Ibis hotel with an extra touch of style thrown in. You’re perfectly situated for exploring the city with the Gay Village, Piccadilly Station and the Town Hall all just a stone’s throw away. Head a little further to the Northern Quarter, the hippest part of the city with loads of amazing restaurants and bars to check out!
To book, simply use the links above to book your hotel and flights separately – and of course feel free to change the dates around if these don’t suit you!
- Manchester Break: 3 Nights in Newly Refurbished Central Hotel incl. Return Flights from just €116
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street
- Score: 7.7 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: Central Manchester
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €116 per person based on two adults sharing