I found you a great deal to get some Malta Winter Sun in November 2017! Malta, just off the coast of Italy, has incredible natural beauty, combined with historical sites. You’ll be staying in the town of Mellieha, which is nestled next to great sandy beaches. Even if topping up your tan isn’t really your thing, there’s a great offering of water sports. There are some excellent restaurants in the town, and outside of the centre, you can still find evidence of, and soak up some authentic Maltese culture.
Malta Winter Sun
The 4* Pergola Hotel & Spa has a 76/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! The hotel is located very close to some of Malta’s best beaches, as well as having an outdoor and indoor pool of its own. There is a full-service spa which features a sauna and treatment rooms, and this deal includes spa credit which can be redeemed towards use of these facilities. You can also make use of the various restaurants and bars at the hotel. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in an internal twin or double room with free Wi-Fi.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- Malta Winter Sun: 5 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Spa Credit & Return Flights only €182pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 25 – 30 November 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pergola Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 76/100 on Trivago
- Location: Mellieha, Malta
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €182 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly