Let’s face it: Malta is an incredible destination, to begin with. But why not take it just that one step further next time? Well, that’s exactly what you can do with this fantastic Click&Go deal I’ve put together for you!
Malta Spa Holiday
With this deal, you’ll be able to escape to Malta for a week with your partner and just spoil yourselves silly! You’ll get direct flights from Dublin to Malta, and once you’ve landed you’ll be able to enjoy an easy ride thanks to the transfers that are included in the deal.
The 4* Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa is an absolutely gorgeous property and its location in the hillside village of Mellieha means you’ll get fantastic views of the surroundings. There are three luxurious pools (one of them is on the roof!) and a spa where you’ll be able to indulge in lavish massages, facials, or even just relax in the whirlpool. With 3 excellent on-site restaurants, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
The town of Mellieha has a superb beach as well as plenty of history – the fortress of St Agatha’s Tower is breathtaking! There’s also the cute Popeye Village, a small collection of wooden houses built in the cliffs which were used as a film set. Hire a car and you’ll be able to explore the rest of the island to your heart’s content -Mdina is one place that shouldn’t be missed. The impressive Old City is a piece of living history! There are gorgeous coastlines too: the Azure Window is an amazing rock formation and there are plenty of sandy beaches such as Golden Bay and the Blue Lagoon.
A holiday in Malta already sounds like a perfect idea, but couple it up with a luxurious hotel and a pamper session (or two) at the spa and it’s the ultimate little getaway! Book now to get the best prices!
- Malta Spa Holiday: 7 Nights in 4* Spa Hotel incl. Flights, Breakfast & Transfers only €495pp
- Travel period: 17/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mellieha Bay, Malta
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €495 per person based on two adults sharing