Let’s face it: Malta is an incredible destination, to begin with. But why not take it just that one step further next time? Well, that’s exactly what you can do with this fantastic deal I’ve put together for you! I found this awesome deal with Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Malta Spa Holiday
With this deal, you’ll be able to escape to Malta for a week with your partner and just spoil yourselves silly! You’ll get direct flights from Dublin to Malta included so you’ll have very little to worry about.
The 4* Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa is an absolutely gorgeous property and its location in the hillside village of Mellieha means you’ll get fantastic views of the surroundings. There are three luxurious pools (one of them is on the roof!) and a spa where you’ll be able to indulge in lavish massages, facials, or even just relax in the whirlpool. With 3 excellent on-site restaurants, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
A holiday in Malta already sounds like a perfect idea, but couple it up with a luxurious hotel and a pamper session (or two) at the spa and it’s the ultimate little getaway! Book now to get the best prices!
- Malta Spa Holiday: 5-7 Nights in 4* Spa Hotel incl. Flights & Breakfast for only €140
- Travel period: 09/02/2019 – 14/02/2019 (cheapest dates)
- Length of stay: 5-7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mellieha Bay, Malta
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €140 per person based on two adults sharing