Explore the Mediterranean and take a 3 night trip to both Malta and Sicily. With this wonderful Travelbird offer, you can experience both islands in the one trip, all inclusive of airport to hotel transfers and transport from one island to the other.
Malta & Sicily Holiday
Fly directly from London Gatwick to Malta, surrounded by the aesthetic view of the Mediterranean, and get the chance to admire the coastline of cliffs, sea caverns such as the Blue Grotto and bays. You can also take a walk on the narrow streets of Valetta which is impressive for its 16th century architecture, museums, theatres and cathedrals.
The island has plenty to see, and for those interested in Second World War history, you’ll just love the brilliant scuba diving opportunities there where you can see the wreck of the Tribal Class Destroyer HMS Maori.
From Malta, you will travel by ferry to Sicily for another 3 nights there.
Sicily is known for its cultural heritage and beauty, making it a big hit with tourists and seen as a place of inspiration. Its coastline stretches for over 600 miles, and as the biggest island in the Mediterranean, you can imagine there’s plenty to see.
Staying close to the city of Syracuse, you should definitely get out and explore what it has to offer. This city was, at one time, the largest city in the ancient world, and not only that but is famous for the largest active volcano in Europe. So, if you’re after an adventure, get out and see that, standing at a height of 3000 metres.
All hotel options have Tripadvisor ratings of at least 70%, so for ideal locations and a range of activities and things to see, book this holiday below. To find flights to London Gatwick, you can click the link below to be directed to Skyscanner.
- Malta & Sicily Holiday: 6 Nights incl. Great Hotels, Breakfast, Flights, Ferry and Transfers for only €369
- Travel period: 8, 15, 23, 29 March 2016, but many more dates available
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick (For flights to Gatwick, click the link below)
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: Breakfast included on both islands
- Airport transfer: Included. Ferry from Malta to Sicily also included
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €369 per person based on two adults sharing