Break the winter blues by heading away for a week in January at this low cost price which includes flights, hotel and breakfast! It is ideal for those on a budget after Christmas but who are just dying to get away.
It is mid January so could be perfect for those of you who have university exams in January and didn’t get to celebrate much over the holidays. Considering you probably had to study over the entire break, you probably saved loads on what you would have spend doing the 12 pubs over and over again. So treat yourself with this ebookers.ie deal for a week in Malta.
You’ll enjoy a week at the Ramla Bay Resort which is located right on the water in the Maltese countryside. It’s a beautiful destination surrounded by natural beauty. It has a private beach, just perfect! You’ll be thrilled with entertainment on a nightly basis. You can keep busy every day with the on-site diving school and the water sports centre. Also, when it is time to unwind just head to the tranquil spa du soleil.
In the winter months, it is really popular with hikers and cyclists due to the unspoilt views of the countryside, so if you’re an activity enthusiast this will suit you down to a tee. If you’re not an adventure nut however, you’ll just have to make the most of that spa and private beach!
The holiday is from January 13 to January 20, with flights leaving Dublin at 18:40 and returning from Malta at 15:10, so no nearly morning starts ;)!
To book this fab offer just click on the link below!
- Malta: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €164
- Travel period: 13/01/2015 – 20/01/2015
- Travel duration: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 13°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valletta MLA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ramla Bay Resort
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,003 reviews + Travellers Choice Award Winner 2014
- Location: Mellieha, Malta
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: the bus takes 34 minutes and costs €1
- Price: only €164 per person based on two adults sharing