One of the hottest summer destinations in Europe right now is the island of Malta. You and your family can get a piece of the action with this September Malta family holiday that I’ve found on Click&Go. Kick back and relax in the sunshine while the kids play in the pool with this amazing offer!
September Malta Family Holiday
In terms of sun-soaked destinations, it really is hard to go wrong with Malta. For your holiday you’ll be staying at the gorgeous White Dolphin Holiday Complex located in the stunning area of St. Paul’s Bay. The great thing about this hotel is that it offers absolutely beautiful views of Qawra Bay. Waking up every day to a gorgeous sunrise and watching a beautiful sunset sounds like an ideal holiday to me! Not to mention getting to hang out with your family by the pool.
There’s plenty to check out on the island as well, not just the sunny beaches! Malta has a rich history and culture that is well worth checking out. Probably one of the most beautiful areas on the island is the Valletta. This area is perfect for getting a window into the history of the island. Wandering around the back streets and checking out all of the charming little cafes is the perfect way to spend an afternoon. Not to mention the simply breathtaking Blue Lagoon!
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- September Malta Family Holiday: 7 Nights in Great Hotel incl. Flights & Transfers €293pp
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 24/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: White Dolphin Holiday Complex
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: St. Pauls Bay
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €293 per person based on two adults sharing