Get away from the wet Irish winter and spend 5 nights in a family-friendly, sea-neighbouring resort. Relax by the indoor or outdoor pool, dine in any of the five restaurants on site, or just sit back in one of the poolside bars.
St. Paul’s Bay Resort
Receiving a 78% rating on Tripadvisor, the San Antonio Hotel in St. Paul’s Bay has been proven a great accommodation choice for whatever holiday you’re going for.
The hotel itself features rooms with free wifi, memory foam beds, furnished balconies or patios and LED TVs. The tempting St. Paul’s Island is just a mere six minutes away, offering even more day-to-day options for guests.
Visitors to the resort will have the choice of five on-site restaurants, an indoor and outdoor pool, two poolside bars, a health club and a lounge.
If sun and relaxation is your thing, this five night trip to Malta could very well be your dream sun holiday. To avail of this deal, just click the link below.
- Malta All Inclusive: 5 Nights in Excellent 4* Hotel and Flights for only €498
- Travel period: 05/11/2015 – 10/11/2051
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Luqa, Malta (Stopover in London Heathrow)
- Airline: British Airways & Air Malta
- Hotel: db San Antonio Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 78% on TripAdvisor out of 1,085 reviews
- Location: By the sea, 10 min walk to Bugibba Square and other local amenities
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Approx. €1 by bus (27 mins)
- Price: only €498 per person based on two adults sharing