Oh this island is so beautiful and full of culture, history and fun! I got a great deal here for you: You stay in Malta full 8 days for a very low price inlcuding flights.
Ryanair takes you from Dublin to Malta from where you can take a bus to the town Luqa and then another one to Mellieha to get to your B&B. This one is actually amazing. In fact, it is not listed with stars, the owner decided to keep out of that rating stuff BUT they have incredible 100% on Tripadvisor. So absolutely no need to worry about that one. The owners created a lovely little place for you with a private sunspot on the roof where you can sunbathe on the deck chairs and have an amazing view of Comino and Gozo, the two little islands close to Malta. The B&B Splendid Guesthouse (the name say it) is located on a small quiet street but you are very close to the main shopping centre or you decide to take a bus to the beach. You should definitely visit these two islands and don’t miss out the Blue Lagoon on Comino which is basically the equivalent of a paradise! Discover numerous traces that actually date back to the Stone Age! Valletta, Malta’s capital is also a must-see. In my mind this is a brilliant spring holiday!
- Malta: 8 Days incl. B&B and Flights for only €231
- Travel period: 03/04/2014 – 10/04/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 18ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 16ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Splendid Guesthouse
- Rating: 100% on TripAdvisor out of 33reviews
- Location: Mellieha
- Destination: Malta
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: bus to Luqa + bus to Mellieha
- Price: only €231 per person based on two adults sharing