You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine and weather for 1 week this October as flights and hotel are now only €230! You can book this deal for Malta with ebookers.ie. RyanAir brings you to Malta from Dublin (17/10/2014 -23/10/2014) and you will be staying at the 3 star Luna Holiday Complex (rated 67% on TripAdvisor) in Mellieħa, a large village in north-western Malta for 7 nights! From the airport a taxi journey of 42 minutes will bring you to the holiday complex for €4. The holiday complex which has an outdoor pool and a rooftop pool that offers views, is located at the bay and it only takes a few minutes by foot to the beach and restaurants.
If you love the outdoors Malta offers a range of activities for you to try; from adventurous walking trails, biking, and water sport activities. Malta is known for it’s countryside and stunning mountains and caves. During your one week stay ‘The Blue Grotto’ must be visited; Here you can take boat trips to isolated coastal caves, if you are feeling active on the day you can also try scuba diving, snorkelling and rock climbing here. For the ultimate diving experience. The Madonna Statue is also a must, as it is suitable for open water divers and also more experienced divers. For site-seeing Mellieħa is brimming with archaeological sites; such as the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieħa.
Malta is a destination to explore so if you are feeling adventurous this October this deal is perfect for you!
- Malta: 1 Week incl. Hotel and Flights for only €230
- Travel period: 17/10/2014 -23/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 21ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 24ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: RyanAir
- Hotel: Luna Holiday Complex
- Rating: 67% on TripAdvisor out of 582 reviews
- Location: Mellieha, Malta
- Board basis: No meals included
- Airport transfer: Taxi (42 mins, €4)
- Price: only €230 per person based on two adults sharing