Fancy heading off for a week in the sun this April? Well with this brilliant special offer on a holiday to Mallorca you can. I found this great offer on ebookers.ie and it includes return flights from Cork and a week in a really great hotel. It would be crazy to pass up this offer.
Staying in Garden Lago which is an exotic resort to suit all ages, you’ll really make the most out of this week away. It has everything you need, miles of sandy beaches, a waterpark, and some beautiful nature parks; it would make for a brilliant holiday. There are tons of top attractions close-by.
The hotel has 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 205 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014, with some great comments calling it a fist class stay. When you get hungry or thirsty, the hotel restaurant can cater for your every need. With a full varied menu, you will have a great choice of options.
Cheap flights from Cork to Mallorca
Flying out from cork on Monday, April 20 at 06:20am, you will reach Mallorca at 10:00am. From the airport to your hotel, the bus will only cost €2. The return flight leaves Mallorca at 10:35am on Monday, April 27, landing in Cork at 12:20.
This low cost holiday could be just the thing you need to brighten up your sun holiday, so book it today by clicking the link below.
- Mallorca: 1 Week incl. Hotel and Flights for only €219
- Travel period: 20/04/2015 – 27/04/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Water temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Garden Lago
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 205 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Port d’Alcudia, Mallorca
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: bus will only cost €2
- Price: only €219 per person based on two adults sharing