Hello my happy followers! Still dying to get away on holidays, especially now that the weather is letting us down? Then escape into the sun and don’t worry about a thing! I found a great holiday on travelzoo.com which departs from Birmingham, so I have added dirt cheap flights from Dublin to make sure you don’t miss out on this deal, even though it departs from the UK. So make your extra flight booking on bravofly.com!
The deal works as follows: You fly from Dublin to Birmingham and can pick from many travel times on bravofly to make sure it works best with your connecting flight to Palma. The deal on Travelzoo then includes flights from Birmingham going to Palma de Mallorca, so it is basically a package to which I’ve added another flight. I also chose a date that lets you escape still this September, but feel free to change the dates, or even the airport of the UK departure if anything else fits better. To see the offer from Travelzoo, make sure you subscribe to their newsletter, otherwise you won’t be able to access the deal. But don’t worry, they don’t spam you but you get sent an email only once a week with Travelzoo’s Top 20!
Once you’ve landed in Palma, you can either play it real cheap and get to your hotel by bus or you jump into a taxi which brings you to your destination in Santa Ponsa in only 30 minutes. You will stay at the brilliant and super modern 4-star Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel which was awarded with a Certificate of Excellence and rated with 73% on Tripadvisor! The hotel is a real treat, believe me. You will have the all inclusive service, so don’t need to think of where and when to eat and how to get there, etc. You can simply relax at the huge pool and treat yourself to all the luxury that the hotel has to offer! The hotel just had a makeover in 2013, so be sure that everything will be exquisite. The big rooms welcome you with a fantastic view across the bay and a Mediterranean design. Perfect for a family holiday or your deserved couple’s break!
So make it come true this September, your perfect Mallorcan Holiday!
- Mallorca: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €394
- Travel period: 29/09/2014 – 07/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 24ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 23ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel
- Rating: 73% on TripAdvisor out of 344 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santa Ponsa
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: bus to Porta des Camp, bus to Santa Ponca (€2, 1hr 13 mins), taxi (€35, 30mins)
- Price: only €394 per person based on two adults sharing