Before you say anything, yes, the price of the small plane taking you to your island is included! :) Ok then here we go. Fancy a trip to the gorgeous and paradisic Maldives? I know the answer is yes!
I got a deal here for you tailor-made from trivago and bravofly. You’re flying with fancy Emirates, whooo, but you have a lay-over in Dubai (Could be worse…) then after you landed on the main island Male you will take another little plane to Maafushi, the place where your hotel is. You will be picked up from the hotel at the airport! The 3 star Picnic Inn (72% on Tripadvisor) provides you with breakfast and you stay in their Deluxe Double or Twin Room. You can even choose from a pillow menu. Always wanted to do that ;) Wifi is also free and you got a fridge, a minibar and Flat-Screen TV in your room. The hotel also offers free childrcare, in case you’re travelling with kids. For dinner you can either dine in restaurants outside or use the hotel’s restaurant. Up to you. The hotel is at the beachfront and you can dive right into your paradise of the crystal blue ocean, white sand and palm trees.
- Maldives: 10 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €738
- Travel period: 10/11/2014 – 19/11/2014
- Travel duration: 10 Days
- Air temperature during stay: 28ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 29ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Emirates
- Hotel: Picnic Inn
- Rating: 72% on TripAdvisor out of 18 reviews
- Destination: Maamigili
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: take a plane (€140 but included in the above price)
- Price: only €878 per person based on two adults sharing