It’s dream holiday time! Plan your honeymoon or simply a super paradise-like trip to the Maldives with a deal that I have tailor-made for you with the help of trivago.ie and budgetair.ie. So make your bookings separately on these pages!
Fly from Dublin via London and Doha to Male and since the gorgeous islands are so scattered you can reach your hotel only by ferry or speed boat, or you decide to book the hotel’s airport shuttle. On the island of Maafushi you will find your 3-star hotel called Isle Beach Inn (94% on Tripadvisor). The excellently rated hotel is located right at the fine white sand beach with rooms that look directly out onto the blue ocean. The deal includes breakfast and wifi is available in public areas. The room that you are going to stay in is modernly furnished, has a spacious bathroom with all comforts that you can wish for. What I like about the hotel is, that even though it is small, you can organize trips to other islands with the help of the tour desk. So if you want to know what it feels like to sit on an island that is as big as your living room with one palm tree on it and being surrounded by endless crystal clear blue water then take advantage of the tour arrangements of the hotel. In addition you can of course also organize any kinds of sports activities, like diving, snorkelling or surfing. So make it a mixture of some excursions, some sports and spending much, much time at the stunning beach being lazy! Et voila, here’s your perfect paradise holiday!
- Maldives: 8 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €784
- Travel period: 10/03/2015 – 18/03/2015
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 29ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 29ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Male
- Airline: Quatar Airways
- Hotel: Isle Beach Inn
- Rating: 94% on TripAdvisor out of 19 reviews
- Location: Maafushi
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: 30-minute speed boat, or 90-minute ferry ride, you can book an airport shuttle for surcharge
- Price: only €784 per person based on two adults sharing