If you’re needing a little getaway to really soak up some warmer weather, then now’s the perfect time to start planning and snap up some deals! I’m certain that this Majorca summer holiday will fit the bill just fine!
Majorca Summer Holiday
I was looking around at TUI and managed to spot this excellent deal for a week in the sun on everyone’s favourite island – Majorca! Pretty much everything has been taken care of – your accommodation, flights, luggage and transfers… Just sit back and relax. ;)
You’ll be staying at the excellent Hotel Son Baulo in the lovely town of C’an. It’s a fantastic hotel in a wicked location by the sea, so you can really enjoy a lovely bit of a tranquillity by the pool. Half board catering is included too, so you don’t really have to worry about a thing!
Sun lovers will be glad to know that there’s a beach right on your doorstep so you’re never too far away from a spot of sunbathing! Towards evening go on relaxing strolls along the beachfront and stop off at one of the many tapas restaurants and bars. And if you want some adventuring then there’s plenty of day trips you can do. Head to the island capital Palma, set sail on a catamaran trip or even explore the coast and its gorgeous bays and beaches. :)
This is going for an amazing price so snap it up while you can!
- Majorca Summer Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent 4* Resort incl. Half Board Catering, Cork Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €440pp
- Travel period: 25/08/2018 – 01/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel: Hotel Son Baulo
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Cala Millor, Majorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €440 per person based on two adults sharing