Plan ahead and nip those sun cravings in the bud next year – this Majorca Summer bargain will suit you down to the ground!
Majorca Summer Bargain
In a few months, winter will definitely be a thing of the past over in Majorca, and you can treat yourself to a nifty spot of relaxation with this fantastic offer I spotted on TUI. It comes with everything you need to make everything just that little bit easier for you!
That includes your return flights from Cork to Palma de Mallorca, as well as transfers to and from Ca’n Picafort meaning that things will be off to the perfect start. You’ve also got a week at the excellent Hotel Picafort Park which has received glowing reviews. Situated in a quiet area, you’re just a short walk away from the nearest beach and there’s plenty of shops and bars close by. And don’t forget the half board catering that’s included during your stay!
Meanwhile, Majorca’s coast is home to all sorts of stunning little beaches tucked away in bays and coves such as Cala Agulla and Formentor, so it’s definitely worth spending a day or two exploring the region. Or you can head up to Palma for a taste of city life, or hit the waves for a spot of snorkelling or sailing. It’s up to you!
Now’s the perfect time to start looking ahead, so be sure to get on this while you still can. Just click the link below if you’d like to book. :)
- Majorca Summer Bargain: 1 Week incl. Great Hotel, Cork Flights, Half Board, Luggage and Transfers for only €384pp
- Travel period: 01/05/2018 – 08/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Palma de Majorca
- Airline: Volotea
- Hotel: Hotel Picafort Park
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Ca’n Picafort, Majorca
- Board basis: Half board included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €384 per person based on two adults sharing