Majorca in May is one of the finest places on earth… so get your timing right, start planning in advance and book this deal to get it at one of the best prices around!
Majorca in May
It’s a deal I found on TUI and offers you a whole week in the Globales Honolulu. As well as putting you just a couple minute’s walk from not only one but two beaches, you’ll avail of loads of fantastic extras including the all inclusive catering, your return flights from Dublinand transfers to and from the airport.
It’s an adults only hotel, and being in Magaluf, you have a vibrant nightlife at your doorstep. In the hotel itself you can enjoy the advantage of a buffet restaurant and the luxury of a cocktail bar. So holiday mode, activate! Wander down to the beach or just walk to Palma Nova or Torrenova where you can explore and suss out all the things to do in the local area. There’s also a pool on site where you can lay out and soak up the rays, and just get into the swing of Summer… we all know it can be quite a slow process at home! So brighten up your May to the sunniest you can get. With the transfers to and from the airport included as well it just means that you’ve got even less hassle and can just chill out and enjoy downtime from the moment you start the travels. If you want to book your holiday to Majorca in May just click the link below.
- Majorca in May: 1 Week All Inclusive Hotel with Flights & Transfers for only €402
- Travel period: 21/05/2019 – 28/05/2019
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Majorca
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Globales Honolulu
- Rating: 7/10 on Hotels Combined
- Location: Magaluf, Majorca
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €402 per person based on two adults sharing