Majorca in May is one of the finest places on earth… so get your timing right, start planning in advance and book this deal to get it at one of the best prices around!
Majorca in May
It’s a deal I found on TUI and offers you a whole week in the Globales Mimosa. As well as putting you just 500m from the beach, you’ll avail of loads of fantastic extras including the all inclusive catering, your return flights from Shannon and transfers to and from the airport.
You’ll have the joy of looking out over stunning views of Palma Nova, the advantage of a buffet restaurant and the luxury of a cocktail bar. So holiday mode, activate!
Wander down to the beach or just walk 5 minutes to the centre of town where you can explore and suss out all the things to do in the local area. There’s also a pool on site where you can lay out and soak up the rays, and just get into the swing of Summer… we all know it can be quite a slow process at home! So brighten up your July to the sunniest you can get.
With the transfers to and from the airport included as well it just means that you’ve got even less hassle and can just chill out and enjoy downtime from the moment you start the travels. If you want to book your holiday to Majorca in May just click the link below.
- Majorca in May: 1 Week for 2 incl. Hotel, All Inclusive Catering, Shannon Flights, Luggage & Transfers for only €470pp
- Travel period: 12/05/2018 – 19/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Majorca
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Globales Mimosa
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Palma Nova, Majorca
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €470 per person based on two adults sharing