Spend September taking in the magnificent views of the Spanish coastline with this amazing Majorca holiday package. I have found an unbelievable off for two people on Ebookers.ie that will see you prolong your summer with an excellent one-week, All-Inclusive holiday to Porto Colom in Majorca.
Majorca Holiday Package
You will staying in the brilliantly located BelleVue Belsana Hotel in the Porto Colom area of Majorca Island. There are some truly spectacular views to be enjoyed as you are situated directly beside the beach. I have stayed there once before, the All Inclusive option is always a huge relief when staying abroad because it takes the pressure off of finding somewhere to eat. The meals do the trick and the drinks are well prepared and tasty too! :)
The hotel has a rating of 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor and September is a nice time to go offer as crowds have died down somewhat. The weather thankfully still gives you that summer vibe. Bar 74 is a great spot for a night out and it is very close to your hotel. The Starfish Glass Bottom Boats company is also a fantastic adventure waiting to happen as you will again enjoy the magnificence of the Spanish coastline.
I have included two options for flights (Dublin and Cork) because I know not all of you are close enough to the city to fly from Dublin. The prices and flight times are pictured below and the dates for the trip are (21/09/2015 – 28/09/2015).
Enjoy some September sunshine with this Majorca Holiday Package. Follow the link below to book this great offer today!
- Majorca Holiday Package: 1 Week All Inclusive Hotel and Flights for only €393
- Travel period: 21/09/2015 – 28/09/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Water temperature during stay: 25°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin/Cork
- Destination: Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: BelleVue Belsana
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 565 reviews
- Location: Porto Colom, Majorca
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: €10-11 on bus
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €393 per person based on two adults sharing
Book Cork option here