After a grim winter, I think it goes without saying that we’re all in the need for a bit of sunshine – and I know exactly the place to go where to get some! ;) I found this awesome deal on TUI that I think will be perfect: a Majorca holiday package for a fantastic price!
Majorca Holiday Package
With this deal from TUI, you’ll be flying with Volotea to Palma Mallorca direct from Cork. Don’t worry about organising a transfer, as it’s all included in your package, so once you’ve landed you can put your feet up and start enjoying the holiday!
You’ll be staying at the excellent 4* Viva Sunrise hotel in the lively coastal resort town of Port d’Alcúdia. The hotel is just a stone’s throw away from a gorgeous beach, but there’s also plenty to keep the family occupied at the hotel too. There’s an excellent pool for you to cool down in and hammocks where you can sit back and relax. The hotel also boasts plenty of sports opportunities too, such as volleyball, aqua gym, archery and more! For the little ones there’s a whole host of activities to keep them occupied – if you want some time alone then you can always bring your kids to the Mini-Club!
Add to that some great restaurants (and a pool bar!) in the hotel and cute cafés and shops in the surrounding neighbourhoods and you’ve got the recipe for a perfect holiday in the sun. Book now to avoid disappointment!
- Majorca Holiday Package: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Cork Flights & Transfers for only €335
- Travel period: 01/05/2018 – 08/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Palma Mallorca
- Airline: Volotea
- Hotel: Viva Sunrise
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 631 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 1.5 Miles from the city centre
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Coach transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €335 per person based on two adults sharing