As grim as the colder seasons may be sometimes, it is actually the perfect time to shift your attention to sunnier climates. I have have found a great deal for a summer 2019 Majorca break on TUI that lets you spend a week on the beach with breakfast, flights, and transfers. Read on to find out more!
Summer 2019 Majorca Break
The offer is for two people to enjoy a week in Majorca from Cork Airport. It also includes your transfers too so when you look at the price of the package, you can appreciate the great value on offer here. The accommodation for this holiday is the Ferrer Isabel. It scored a respectable 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor and is the ideal spot for you to work on your tan.
If you’re looking to venture further than the outdoor pool and sunbeds, I would really recommend La Solana restaurant as the perfect insight into how awesome Mediterranean food and culture is. Santa Ponsa is not short on brilliant nightlife options and the beach is also right from the top drawer so I really recommend getting out and mingling with other holidaymakers. :)
This trip to Majorca is the perfect way to stave off those winter blues so follow the link below to book your trip today.
- Summer 2019 Majorca Break: 1 Week in Apartment incl. Breakfast, Transfers, Luggage & Flights from Cork for €340
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 07/05/2019 – 14/05/2019
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ferrer Isabel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €340 per person based on two adults sharing