As grim as the colder seasons may be sometimes, it is actually the perfect time to shift your attention to sunnier climates. I have have found a great way for you to plot your escape thanks to this great deal from TUI.
Majorca from Cork
The offer is for two people to enjoy a week in Majorca from Cork Airport. It also includes your luggage and transfers too so when you look at the price of the package, you can appreciate the great value on offer here. The accommodation for this holiday is the Ferrer Isabel. It scored a respectable 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor and is the ideal spot for you to work on your tan.
If you’re looking to venture further than the outdoor pool and sunbeds, I would really recommend La Solana restaurant as the perfect insight into how awesome Mediterranean food and culture is. Santa Ponsa is not short on brilliant nightlife options and the beach is also right from the top drawer so I really recommend getting out and mingling with other holidaymakers. :)
This trip to Majorca is the perfect way to start your summer so follow the link below to book your trip today.
- Majorca from Cork: 1 Week in Apartment incl. Breakfast, Flights, Luggage & Transfers for only €450pp
- Travel period: 12/05/2018 – 19/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Albastar
- Hotel: Ferrer Isabel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €450 per person based on two adults sharing