Mallorca or Majorca, however you spell it it’s still a top destination for us Irish.
7 Nights All Inclusive Majorca
With a combination of Travelbird’s All Inclusive 4* Hotel + Flights from Expedia you could be holidaying for just €488 per person.
The flights I have found are from Dublin to Palma. The hotel you’ll be checking into is the Hotel Marina Torrenova. This 4* beauty is located just outside Palma Nova and a mere stone’s throw to the nearest beach. Perfect for your holiday. Though the flights I have found are for two adults, the hotel does cater for children and is actually great for families. With two outdoor pools there’s plenty to do for kids of all ages – including Dad. The hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor along with a Certificate of Excellence.
There’s plenty to explore in Majorca including trailing across the Serra de Tramuntana, so I definitely recommend renting a car for the duration of your stay from Hertz. That way you can make the most of your stay on this beautiful Balearic island.
There are several departure dates available for this trip, so if the flights below don’t suit, then just rearrange the dates on Expedia to something that does. :)
Enjoy some sun this year and follow the links below to book this great holiday offer.
- Majorca: 1 Week 4* All Inclusive Hotel and Flights for only €488
- Travel dates: 09/05/2015 – 16/05/2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Marina Torrenova
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,227 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 100 metres from the beach
- Destination: Majorca / Spain
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: €5 on bus
- Rental car: Hertz- €12 per day
- Price: only €488 per person based on 2 adults sharing