Feeling like you need some sunshine? No worries! I’ve spotted this September Majorca Holiday on TUI that will do you nicely!
September Majorca Holiday
Enjoy a week in the sun in this classic holiday destination with this nifty package holiday! Despite the tiny price you’ll still be able to enjoy plenty of sun while you’re at it. :)
You’ve got direct flights from Dublin to Palma de Mallorca as well as your transfers, so that’s all the important transportation already taken care of. You’ve also got 7 nights at the Protur Bahia Azul Apartments included too – it’s had glowing reviews on TripAdvisor and it’s easy to see why! 4 outdoor pools, leafy gardens and spacious rooms will make it the perfect home away from home.
The town of Cala Bona is nice and relaxed, so if you crave a bit of relaxation then this will be perfect. There are sandy beaches close by, historic streets and lots of waterfront restaurants that serve fresh fish caught the same day. Cala Millor is a little further away but it’s definitely worth checking out as well – there’s a huge beach with clear blue waters and tons of restaurants, bars, shops and cafés to get stuck into. So you’ve got the perfect balance of relaxation and nightlife on your hands!
For this price you’d be mad to miss this deal – just click the link below to take a closer look at the deal. :)
- September Majorca HolidayMajorca Peak Season Holiday: 1 Week incl. Apartment, Return Flights and Transfers for only €460pp
- Travel period: 24/07/2018 – 31/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Protur Bahia Azul Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cala Bona, Majorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €460 per person based on two adults sharing