Need to soak up a good bit of sun but worried your budget won’t stretch far enough? Then this Majorca budget holiday will be just the thing for you!
Majorca Budget Holiday
After looking around on Expedia, I managed to spot a particularly cheap package holiday to Majorca, where you can chill out all you want for a whole 10 days – all for under €300pp! Not too shabby if you ask me!
The package comes with your return flights from Shannon to Palma de Mallorca, plus your 10 nights at the San Francisco apartments. The accommodation offers basic but comfy rooms right in the centre of Cala d’Or, so you’ll have plenty of shops, bars and restaurants at your doorstep. You’ve also got some incredible beaches just a stone’s throw away from you as well!
All’s that’s left for you to do is just put your feet up! All along the nearby coastlines you’ll find beautiful bays – or calas – sheltering lovely sandy beaches and turquoise waters, perfect for a relaxing afternoon. Whatever you do, be sure to take the time to head over to the nearby Mondragó National Park – the S’Amarador and Cala Mondragó beaches are absolutely stunning, and Caló d’en Perdiu is great if you want to go for a proper dip in the sea!
To book this budget holiday deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the website. :)
- Majorca Budget Holiday: 10 Nights in Good Accommodation incl. Shannon Flights only €265
- Travel period: 08/10/2017 – 18/10/2017
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: San Francisco
- Rating: 77/100 on Trivago
- Location: Cala d’Or, Majorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €265 per person based on two adults sharing