I found you this Majorca All Inclusive deal this August! You’ll be staying close to the popular town of Alcudia, a few kilometres inside from the coast. The town has many interesting historical sites such as the old medieval walls and remains of Pollentia, a former Roman settlement. There are also museums here, such as the Museu Monografic de Pollentia, containing statue fragments, coins and jewellery. If you need to stop for a bite to eat, there’s plenty of restaurants offering tapas and Mallorcan cuisine.
Majorca All Inclusive
The 4* Hotel Platja d’Or has an 80/100 rating out of 236 reviews on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel is adults only, so you can escape the kids for a week of relaxation! You’ll be right next to a huge, golden, sandy beach which is fringed by pine trees and you’ll be just a few minutes walk from local conveniences at Playa de Muro. This deal is based on a stay in a twin room with a balcony. The hotel offers daytime activities such as boules, darts and tennis and offers an evening entertainment programme of shows 4 times a week too!
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Majorca: 7 Nights incl. Flights, Transfers & All-Inclusive 4* Hotel for only €587 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Falcon
- Travel period: 27/09/2017 – 04/10/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Majorca
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Includes hand luggage and 15kg hold luggage pp
- Hotel: Platja d’Or
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago out of 236 reviews
- Location: Alcudia, Majorca
- Board Basis: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €587 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly