I found you this Majorca summer holiday in May 2018! You’ll be staying in Ca’n Picafort, a lively resort town with plenty to do! For example, you can go go-karting on the outskirts of town or go on a wild night out on the town, being sure to visit the reggae-themed Jamaica Bar! There are a number of delicious restaurants to sample, and swordfish and other seafood is their particular speciality. Dining al fresco at the harbour comes highly recommended! There is also a twice weekly market, which you should definitely visit if you’re wanting to pick up some authentic souvenirs, trinkets or fresh local produce!
Majorca Summer Holiday
The Alzinar Mar Hotel has a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! This hotel has an impressive pool that weaves through the grounds, but you’re also just a 10-minute walk from a sandy beach, shops, bars and restaurants. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a junior suite with a balcony. A half board upgrade is available.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Majorca Summer Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Adults Only Hotel incl. Breakfast, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €350pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel period: 18/05/2018 – 25/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: AlbaStar
- Hotel: 4* Alzinar Mar
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ca’m Picafort, Majorca
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €350 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly