Ola! Look what I got for you here! I found a brilliant Majorca holiday with a really great hotel. So no tacky party alarm but a more relaxed, loungy and sophisticated trip tot he Balearic Island! Book your flights and hotel separately on Budgetair.ie and Trivago.ie to reserve this bargain for yourself an a partner. You actually save 40% on the hotel!!!
The flight is as usual with Ryanair but his time departing from Cork. From the airport it’s only a short and cheap bus ride to your fancy hotel. Feliz (86% on Tripadvisor) has earned a Certificate of Excellence and certainly is a modern and luxurious state-of-the-art hotel. You’re perfectly located in central Palma, so decide if you like to have a drink out in the bars or stay at the extravagant roof-top terrace in the hot tub sipping a cocktail while you look out onto Palma Bay. Decadent, I know :D The rooms are elegantly furnished and give you a loungy feeling, ideal for an all chilled out relaxing holiday. Take a dip in the pool or walk down to the beach and enjoy your sun bath there. If you like you can also dine at the restaurant or treat yourself to the many restaurants that Palma has to offer and indulge in delicious Spanish tapas and lovely wine. The hotel also offers bicycle rentals, convenient if you like to discover the island on the back of a bike and stay active. Regarding the hotel, the location and the dates this holiday is such a bargain, so cancel your appointments in June and get ready to book this holiday!
- Majorca: 6 Days incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €327
- Travel period: 13/06/2014 – 18/06/2014
- Travel duration: 6 days
- Air temperature during stay: 24ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 21ºC
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Feliz
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 247 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Palma
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: bus to Passeig Maritim 33, €2, 35 mins
- Price: only €327 per person based on two adults sharing