Marrakesh is a city that everyone has to experience at least once in their lives. With this Majestic April Marrakesh holiday that I managed to find on Expedia, you can experience all of the heady thrills of this vibrant and dynamic city. You’re not going to want to miss this bargain of a deal!
Majestic April Marrakesh Holiday
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the absolutely gorgeous Riad Le Rubis a 4* hotel located in the heart of Marrakesh. You’re just a short walk away from all of the major attractions of the city and you’ll be staying in some serious comfort. While everyone is back home worrying about the weather you’ll be reclining beside a pool soaking up some serious sunshine. This hotel has a fabulous reputation so you don’t need to worry about what it will be like. It has a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor so it’s definitely one of the top spots to check out.
Marrakesh is a city that no matter how many times you see it, it won’t be the same twice. There are many different aspects to this city whether it be the beautiful artisan temples or the buzzing markets that sell all kinds of things from carpets to crockery. The one place that you really need to check out is the Djemaa El-Fina, one of the biggest outdoor markets in the world. The most amazing time is when the grills get fired up in the evening..the smells are just magical!
Get all of the details below and make sure you have an amazing time! :)
- Majestic April Marrakesh Holiday: 7 Nights in a Gorgeous, Well Rated 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €245
- Travel period: 19/04/2018 – 26/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakesh Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Le Rubis
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Medina, Marrakesh
- Board basis: Breakfast Incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €245 per person based on two adults sharing