If you’re looking for an adventure I suggest you give this Magnificent Montreal holiday that I have found on Expedia a try! You get to explore this French Canadian hotspot all from the comfort of an excellent 4* hotel. To top it all off the hotel is in a really central place, slap bang in the middle of downtown Montreal.
Magnificent Montreal Holiday
This city has a fascinating heritage, the twin histories of American influence and French influence provide a diverse and interesting cityscape. The city is bursting with things to see and do and with this fantastic deal, you’ll be right at the heart of it all. For this deal, you’ll be staying in the charming LikeAHotel – Les Prince-Arthur – Quartier des spectacles. It is an amazing hotel that has a fantastic reputation, especially among those that have stayed there. The 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor says it all when it comes to how good the hotel actually is.
In terms of things to see and do in the city, Montreal is a hive of activity. There is, of course, the famous jazz scene in the city which draws people from around the world. If you’re not into jazz there are plenty of cultural sites that will keep even the pickiest enthusiast happy. I would recommend checking out Rue St-Denis, Old Montreal and the Marche Jean-Talon to name but a few of the fantastic heritage that is oozing from every pore of this city.
All of the details are below and most importantly enjoy your adventure ;)
- Magnificent Montreal Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Downtown Hotel incl. Flights just €659
- Travel period: 14/11/2017-21/11/2017
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. (YUL)
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: LikeAHotel – Les Prince-Arthur – Quartier des spectacles
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Downtown Montreal
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €659 per person based on two adults sharing