Ever want this go somewhere truly exotic on one of your trips? Now you can with this magnificent Marrakech solo trip that I found for you on Airbnb & my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Magnificent Marrakech Solo Trip
You’ll be staying in Siham’s house, a lovely home in the heart of ‘the Medina’, the old walled part of the cities with charming narrow streets, beautiful fountains, opulent palaces and ancient mosques. The host has terrific reviews for friendliness and her home offer’s brilliant value for money. I would recommend taking up the offer of home-cooked Moroccan food at an extra price! Visit the markets and barter for exotic wares if you like the challenge. This is a very safe city but be aware it is a very different culture to what you may be used to so do some research on social norms before traveling. In saying that the Moroccans are a very social and friendly people so with a few phrases learned off you’ll do fine!
Click the deal button below to book this trip. You can also try changing the dates to a time that suits you!
- Magnificent Marrakech Solo Trip: 4 Nights in Top-Rated Friendly Family Flat Private Room with Flights only €119
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: Siham’s house-A family stay in the heart of Medina
- Score: 4.5/5 stars out of 27 reviews
- Location: Medina, Marrakech
- Meals: Optional meals at extra cost
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €119 per person based on two adults sharing