There are a few iconic cities in Europe that are amazing no matter what time of year you go. I reckon that Italy has more than a few and you can experience one major one with this magical Venice getaway. This fantastic offer is over at LivingSocial so you can book yourself a trip to remember over on their website!
Magical Venice Getaway
Probably the best part about this package is that you have a lot of options. When it comes to where you’re staying you can either stay at one of three 4* hotels, the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday, the 4* Alexander Hotel or the 4* Apogia Sirio Venice, situated in Mestre which has great transport links to Venice proper.
The cherry on top of this great deal is the fact that you also get your return flights. So in just a couple of clicks, you can sit back and start planning your next big city break! Venice is a wonderful city that isn’t just about the canals. This historic city is a hotbed of Italian culture. There’s plenty of cultural highlights like some of the most beautiful art galleries in the world. Not to mention all of the sumptuous food on offer.
Check out all of the finer details below!
- Magical Venice Getaway: 2 – 4 Nights Stay in a Choice of Hotels with Your Return Flights Included from just €169
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: Valid for selected dates until 04/12/2019
- Length of stay: 2 – 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Venice
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Smart Hotel Holiday, Alexander Hotel or Apogia Sirio Venice
- Score: Check ratings on Tripadvisor
- Location: Mestre, Venice
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only €169 per person based on two adults sharing