Are you looking for a lovely getaway to put you in the festive mood? I’ve spotted a fantastic Munich Christmas Market getaway that is ideal for feeling festive. Is there anything better than strolling through the streets, smelling the gluhwein and toasted almonds in the air?
Munich Christmas Market Getaway
Your hotel for this stay is the wonderful NH Muenchen City Süd, which is in the south of the city. There are lots of public transport links nearby, so no need to fear. You can still enjoy a wonderful stay in the city, and amaze at the Christmas markets at the same time. No one does Christmas markets like the Germans do, and this getaway will leave you utterly spellbound! The Munich Christmas Market this year starts on the day you arrive, so it’s like you have exclusive access to the city’s celebrations. Head to Marienplatz to get festive and marvel at what’s on offer. The stalls will be filled with gorgeous gift ideas, delicious food, and warming glasses of mulled wine. Dive right into this stay by booking with the links I’ve left you below!
- Munich Christmas Market Getaway: 2 Nights in Lovely Hotel at Christmas Market Time with Flights from Dublin just €105!
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Muenchen City Süd
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: south of the city
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €105 per person based on two adults sharing