Football, shopping, excitement, Manchester really does have it all! Come and have some fun in the city this December with this wonderful Manchester minibreak I’ve spotted over on Expedia. Breathe in the festive atmosphere!
Book a festive Manchester minibreak
You’ll stay for the duration of your Manchester minbreak in the Jury’s Inn Manchester City Centre. Jury’s Inn is a name we all know and trust when it comes to fantastic stays. The hotel is right in the centre of the city so everything you need is right by your side. Manchester Piccadilly train station is super close, so it’s easy to get here from the airport. You can also get right into the city easily. Be sure you make a trip to Arndale Shopping Centre if you’d like to burn a hole in your credit card. And, of course, soccer fans are spoiled for choice here!
As you’re here in December, you’ll be in time for the awesome Christmas markets. They’re perfect for strolling about I just know you will have an amazing time on your stay in this fabulous city. Be sure you book your stay with the links I’ve provided below! The flights I’ve included will depart from Dublin, but of course if you rather somewhere else you can change the departure airport on Expedia’s website!
- Manchester Minibreak in December: 2 Night Stay in Comfy Central Hotel with Flights from Dublin €102
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/12/2018 – 11/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Jury’s Inn Manchester City Centre
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €102 per person based on two adults sharing