Magical Madrid Getaway
2 Night Stay in Beautiful 4* Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin
Hotel Nuevo Madrid
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Spain is great for a city break because there are so many different cities to choose from! Barcelona and Sevilla are all super popular, but of course you should also consider a little break to the Spanish capital. A Madrid getaway is the perfect escape from the office. All you need to decide is whether to bring boo or your bestie!
Your hotel is the Nuevo Madrid, a 4* hotel where you can really relax and unwind. It’s in the Hortaleza area of the north of the city, and there’s plenty of access into the centre of the city. Never fear about missing anything exciting. It’s in a business area of the city, and there are plenty of restaurants and cafés around the area for you to sample. Each of the rooms is bright, cosy, and has some amazing extras like bathrobes, safety deposit boxes, and sound proof windows. This gives you both peace of mind, and a peaceful night’s sleep.
Madrid is a wonder to explore. Be sure you come to see the Royal Palace, and strolling through the Plaza Mayor is a must. Soccer fans will also love a stroll around the Bernabau Stadium, where Real Madrid play their home games. If you’re willing to splash out a little more money, you can grab a different flight and treat yourself to a little extra time in the city. Book this city break with the links below!
- Madrid Getaway: 2 Night Stay in Beautiful 4* Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €133 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 27/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nuevo Madrid
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 6km from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €133 per person based on two adults sharing