Fancy a cheeky little getaway to a beautiful European city, that has a thriving nightlife and a plethora of fascinating museums! I can’t think of anywhere better than Amsterdam! I’ve paired a fabulous quaint hotel with several different bargain flights using Trivago and my Flight Finder for you. Have a wonderful trip! :)
Magical Amsterdam City Break
The trickiest thing about getting a city break in Amsterdam is finding a hotel that is in a great location but doesn’t break the bank. For this deal, you’ll be staying in the centrally located Neighbour’s Magnolia Hotel. This hotel has a great reputation among those that have stayed there and its not just the location that a lot of people really love. The value for money is something that people praise over and over again and this has earned the hotel a 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor as a result.
In terms of things to see and do in Amsterdam, where do I even begin?! The place is one of the most popular cities in Europe for good reason. There’s something to see around every corner, whether you’re there to see the culture, food or just shopping. There’s something for everyone! With this hotel, you’re a short stroll from the Van Gogh Museum and blissful Vondelpark. Why not hire a bike to see the colourful houses pass you by and get a brilliant overview of the city.
Here are various dates to choose from:
The list of places goes on, but I will leave you to discover hidden gems for yourself ;) just click any of the links to book!
- Magical Amsterdam City Break: 3 nights in Excellent Hotel with Return Flights – Loads of Dates only €150
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Neighbour’s Magnolia
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €150 per person based on two adults sharing