Planning ahead can be fun – especially if what you’re planning is a Magic Majorca Holiday! If you’re an early bird, this holiday will take you to this famous Mediterranean island for a week of lounging on the beach.
Magic Majorca Holiday
This deal from Click&go.com includes7-night stay at a 4* hotel on a self-catering basis and return flights from Dublin for only €313 per person based on 2 adults sharing. This is truly a bargain price for a week with sunshine, delicious food and evenings packed full of entertainment. There are alternative airports to choose from and you can add airport transfers to your booking, or get a rental car.
The hotel you will be staying at is the 4* Club Marthas, boasting an ideal location just 300 metres from the beach. This hotel received a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and a Certificate of Excellence. Start your day off with a game of tennis and afterwards you can simply relax on one of the sun loungers or hop into one of the 3 outdoor pools. Your room is equipped with a modern kitchenette, where you can prepare your own meals. Alternatively, the hotel offers a couple of restaurants.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time!
- Magic Majorca Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in a 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights & Transfers for just €313
- Travel dates: 17/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Club Marthas
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,304 reviews
- Location: close to Cala d’Or city centre
- Destination: Cala d’Or, Majorca
- Meals: Self-catering
- Transfers: Coach Transfer included
- Price: only €313 per person based on 2 adults sharing