Spending hours trawling through booking sites and holiday catalogues to try and find a last minute bit of magic. Well, have no fear with this magic Majorca deal that I managed to find on TUI. You’ll be relaxing in the sun while everyone else is stressing about the shorter nights.
All Inclusive Majorca Holiday
With this deal I found on TUI, your last minute deal could be pretty much sorted! It’s a magic Majorca deal including return flights, an all inclusive board basis, a really nice 4* resort stay and even your transfers to and from the airport. What more could you want!?
In the Hotel Globales Bouganvilla there’s brand new water park now on site, and totally refurbished rooms, so you’ll have a second-to-none experience :) Not only is the resort tucked away in a quiet spot where you can really relax, but you’ll also only be a few minutes walk away from the shops and restaurants of Sa Coma. The beach is also only a short walk away as well.
Just to mention some of the luxuries that the hotel offers… there’s an onsite waterpark, two outdoor pools, a buffet restaurant, and the rooms are fitted with balconies where you’ll be able to soak up the sun from the comfort of your room at all hours of the day!
So if you want to book this all inclusive Majorca holiday for the family now, just click the link below and you’ll be redirected to Falcon to get more info and go through with the booking.
- Magic Majorca Deal: 1 Week All Inclusive incl. Hotel Stay and Flights just €563
- Travel period: 27/09/2017 – 04/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Globales Bouganvilla
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2480 reviews
- Location: Sa Coma, Majorca
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €563 per person based on 2 adults sharing