The Spanish capital is filled to the brim with sights, experiences and very pretty neighbourhoods. And there really is nothing better than heading out and enjoying some tapas outside on the terraces during the long summer evenings and watching the world go by! Treat yourselves to a Madrid group summer holiday and discover one of Europe’s best capitals!
Madrid Group Summer Holiday
This Expedia package is for four people and it’s going for a great price as a 3-night getaway in the middle of June. The package comes with all of your important things covered – namely your return flights from Dublin and your stay at the Urban Vida Stays La Latina.
You’ll be staying in a super trendy apartment with plenty of space for 4 people. The interiors are nice and bright with plenty of great retro touches, and they’ll be an excellent base as you go and explore the city. In fact places such as Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace and the Santa Maria Cathedral are just a short walk away!
No matter what your tastes you’ll find something to do in Madrid. Whether it’s shopping, relaxing in the parks or delving into hip and laid-back neighbourhoods, the city really does have it all. The historic centre is absolutely jam-packed with restaurants, cafés and bars, and I recommend exploring Chueca and Malasaña in particular if you want some good nightlife!
To book your group holiday then just click the link below to book the holiday package. :)
- Madrid Group Summer Holiday: 3 Nights in Stylish Apartment incl. Flights only €167pp
- Travel period: 18/06/2017 – 21/06/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Urban Vida Stays La Latina
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €167 per person based on four adults sharing