Madrid City Getaway
3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights
Hotel Jc Rooms Santa Ana
meals No Catering
When it comes to booking a city break the aim really is to get a central location. With this Madrid city getaway that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you’ll be right in the heart of the city. This city break will have you just a short walk away from all best parts of the city!
Madrid City Getaway
If you’ve looked for a city break before you really know how tricky it can be to get a centrally located hotel. The JC Rooms Santa Ana is a fabulous hotel that is in the heart of the city. Its a perfect hotel for a short city break and makes a brilliant place to come back to after a long day of exploring. It has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and has been praised by a lot of people for its fantastic value for money.
Included in the deal are your return flights from Dublin to Madrid, so you don’t have to sweat it when it comes to getting to the hotel. You just have to get a short metro and then you’re right at the heart of the action. You only have a short walk to loads of different amazing places like the Prado, the Plaza Espana or the Main Square of the city. Probably my favourite part of the city is the La Latina area where you can get some amazing tapas!
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time :)
- Madrid City Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for €179.50pp
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: JC Rooms Santa Ana
- Rating: 8.1 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: City Centre Location
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €179.50 per person based on two adults sharing