Madrid City Break
3 Nights incl Flights & 4* City Centre Hotel
Hotel Petit Palace Plaza Mayor
Accommodation Double Room
Departure airport Dublin
The Spanish capital is known for offering a gorgeous city break regardless of the season, so why not experience its magic on a super affordable pre-Christmas getaway, with this Madrid offer I found on Expedia…
There are a few dates to choose from, all at very reasonable prices, but I recommend kicking off the month of December there, and start the month made for treating yourself as you mean to go on!
With this offer, you’ll stay in the gorgeous 4* Petit Palace Plaza Mayor in the city centre, close to all local attractions, and placing you right in the heart of the buzz. You’ll be only steps away from Mercado de San Miguel, and the hotel actually offers free use of bikes, so you’ll be able to really get out and explore the city at ease and with a bit of fun.
I highly recommend paying a visit to El Retiro Park for some gorgeous scenery, and of course you can’t miss out on the Plaza Mayor.
Make sure you sample the tapas just about everywhere you go, and you’ll be living your best life on Spanish terrain – guaranteed!
You can book our city break now by just clicking the link below.
- Madrid City Break: 3 Nights incl 4* Hotel * Flights from €155pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Petit Palace Plaza Mayor
- Score: 4.2 out of 5 on Expedia
- Location: Madrid Centro
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €155 per person based on two adults sharing