Sure, those April showers are kicking in – but don’t let that put a damper on your spring! Head over to Spain in May with this great little deal for a Madrid city break! ¡Vamos!
Madrid City Break
After doing a little bit of looking around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner, I’ve managed to put together a break to Madrid that’ll see you staying right in the heart of the city, close to all of the nightlife, restaurants and sights. That way you can waste no time in getting yourselves settled in and exploring!
You’ve got return flights from Dublin to Madrid as well as 3 nights at the Room007 Select Sol. It’s a relatively new property with fantastic modern designs, and judging by the top ratings its received you’re in for a fantastic stay!
The iconic Plaza Mayor square is literally just a few blocks away, as is the Royal Palace and Puerta del Sol. To see how trendy Madrid really is, I recommend heading to Chueca and Malasaña for the nightlife and alternative atmosphere. During the day, why not explore the posher Salamanca area, or explore the beautiful streets of Barrio de las Letras and Las Salesas? There’s just so many fantastic (and cheap!) restaurants that you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Don’t miss out on a trip to this fantastic city – just click the links below to book your Madrid city break now! :)
- Madrid City Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel incl. Flights only €200
- Travel period: 21/05/2017 – 24/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Room007 Select Sol
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €200 per person based on two adults sharing