The Spain capital is quickly becoming one of the trendiest city break destinations of 2017. Why? Well, for starters there’s a ton of sights and culture to get stuck into. Neighbourhoods in the city such as Malasaña and Chueca each have their distinctive atmosphere and tons of trendy shops, bars and restaurants to get stuck into. And when you add some fantastically sunny weather into the mix, it’s clear to see why any Madrid break is quickly becoming the done thing!
This Expedia deal I’ve put together will see you spending 3 nights making yourselves right at home in the heart of the Spanish capital. Sights such as the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and the beautiful Plaza de la Villa are just a short walk away, plus you’re in a great location for getting stuck into the city’s nightlife and trendy atmosphere.
As well as your return flights you also have 3 nights at the super Minas Central Suites. You’ll have your own one-bedroomed apartment which is fully kitted out with all the mod-cons you could ever need for a comfy stay. What’s more these suites are still pretty new, so everything will be spick and span!
If you ever need a break from all the hustle and bustle then Madrid is blessed with some great parks too. Check out the Egyptian temple in Parque del Oeste, stroll through the Royal Botanical Gardens, or discover the beautiful Crystal Palace in Parque de El Retiro.
To book this city break, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Madrid Break: 3 Nights in Superb Apartment incl. Flights only €207
- Travel period: 17/09/2017 – 20/09/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Minas Central Suites
- Rating: 8.3/10 on Booking.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €207 per person based on two adults sharing