Madeira is one of the most beautiful islands in Europe (after Ireland obviously). There are always people looking for deals to this island paradise, so because of the demand I have found this offer for you from Expedia.ie you and one other person will be experiencing the laid back way of life in Madeira for one week this September.
The island is famous for it’s many golden beaches which are just waiting to be taken advantage of. For me personally, I always judge the success of a trip by how I am treated by the locals. In Madeira you are treated like one of their own. In a bar called Madeira Tradicional, you will have a dining and drinking experience to remember in it’s cosy and warm environment.
Vitorina Corte Guesthouse
The hotel for this deal is the charming Vitorina Corte Guesthouse. Every morning you will have a freshly made breakfast to look forward to and a beach is situated directly across the road. The staff are also warm and welcoming and the establishment has a rating of 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 25 reviews.
The accommodation is easy to get to from the airport and the island itself is fairly cheap so it shouldn’t burn too much of a whole in your pockets. You will depart from Dublin on 28/09/2015 and you will be arriving back in our capital city on 06/10/2015
- Maderia Island: 1 Week incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €566
- Travel period: 28/09/2015-05/10/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 23°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madeira
- Airline: Swiss/Lufthansa
- Hotel: Vitorina Corte Guesthouse
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 25 reviews
- Location: Madeira
- Board basis: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer: €3 on bus
- Price: only €566 per person based on two adults sharing